Pet Love Mobile Grooming
Mobile Pet Grooming Dallas
Not only can a dirty pet be a nuisance shedding fur all over the furniture and leaving a trail of dirt on the floor, but pets who are due for grooming services may also be a health hazard attracting fleas, ticks, and pests to the home. For the comfort and health of your pet and your family, you might invest in mobile pet grooming services in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area with Pet Love Mobile Grooming from EZ Pet Care.
For most people, the household pet is a part of the family who is welcome to sit on the furniture and frolic throughout the house. However, when your pet is dirty or constantly shedding, you may not want to cuddle up to your furry friend on the couch. Regular grooming is essential for happy pets and happy families, but getting your pet to the groomer can be a big hassle. Mobile pet grooming offers a convenient solution that pets and their owners will prefer. With EZ Pet Care, you can have a professional groomer at your doorstep anywhere in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex.
Why Have Your Pet Groomed Regularly?
Professional mobile grooming can help you keep your pet clean and happy, even if you are on a busy schedule. You can avoid the stress of trying to wash a fussy dog by yourself and ensure safety for your pet by leaving tasks like nail trimming and ear cleaning to our professional staff. When you schedule monthly visits from our groomers, your pet will be lovably soft and always smelling clean.
What’s Included with Mobile Pet Grooming?
You can pick and choose the grooming services you want for your pet, or you can opt for the complete package to make sure that your dog’s coat, teeth, and nails are well cared for. Here’s a look at what’s included when you call us for mobile grooming services at your home.
- Bathing – Dogs like to get dirty, and their coats will readily absorb dirt and dust from the outdoors. A soothing bath will cleanse and moisturize skin and fur while removing irritants from Fido’s coat.
- Brushing – Most dogs love to get brushed, since brushing helps to untangle the fur and get rid of knots. While brushing, the groomer will also keep an eye out for any signs of ticks or fleas and apply topical treatment if needed.
- Nail Trimming – Trimming your dog’s nails on your own can actually be harmful, since there are blood vessels inside the nail that may be nicked during trimming. Plus, many dogs do not tolerate nail trimming well, so it may take a professional to keep the dog calm and contained while nails are safely manicured to keep scratching to a minimum.
- Ear Cleaning – Dogs of all breeds are susceptible to ear infections, but regular ear cleaning can eliminate harmful bacteria and reduce constant scratching or rubbing of the ears.
- Teeth Brushing – Dental care is important for dogs, since they are vulnerable to tooth decay, tartar, and gum disease. Our groomers will help keep your dog’s teeth healthy and reduce bad breath.
- Hair Trimming – Whether you want to trim your dog’s whole coat or simply eliminate shaggy areas or knots. Your dog can get the best cut for his fur, which will keep his coat looking better between visits from our mobile groomers.
Popular Grooming Services
Dog and cat grooming includes bathing, brushing, and fluff drying along with any haircut you might prefer for your pet. While you might be tempted to try these tasks at home, you may find that bathing your dog can lead to a huge mess. Professional groomers eliminate the mess and ensure that your furry friend is comfortable and safe. In the care of a pro, your pet can also have nails safely trimmed, ears cleaned, and teeth brushed. For an added sense of freshness, you can choose a pet-safe spray cologne as a finishing touch for grooming services. All grooming products are carefully selected to care for your pet’s skin and coat while leaving behind a fresh, clean scent.
Why Pets Need Professional Grooming
There are a number of benefits that come with an investment in professional grooming for your pet. A dirty pet can bring unwanted invaders into the home like fleas and flies, and you may notice that your pet is not as happy when he or she is not groomed. Here’s a closer look at why your pet deserves the pampering of professional grooming.
- Pet comfort – In the same way that you feel fresh and clean after a shower, your pet will enjoy feeling soft with a dirt-free coat. Plus, you will want to pet your four-legged friend more often after the groomer visits.
- Pet health – Pets need to stay clean to stay healthy, and tasks like brushing your pets’teeth or trimming nails can lead to injuries if they are done at home.
- Household cleanliness – If all of your carpets, clothes, and furniture are constantly covered in pet hair, grooming can reduce constant shedding and keep the house cleaner.
Benefits of Going Mobile
With the mobile pet grooming setup, your dog or cat will have one-on-one attention from the groomer and have reduced stress about going far from home to get bathed and brushed. You will also have added convenience of grooming services at your door without compromising professional quality.
EZ Pet Care makes owning a pet easier with mobile dog grooming, pet waste removal, and pet food delivery. Call us at (888) 613-1320 to schedule your pet’s first grooming service at home.