Many dog owners dread the moment when their dogs stop to squat on the grass. Though it happens every day, you might still cringe as you reach down to pick up the dog poop. But picking up the waste is only the first step in proper pet waste disposal . Learn more about the different ways that people dispose of pet waste and why you should leave the task to the professionals.
- The Toilet: If people go in the toilet, why shouldn’t pets? Though it may seem like a good solution to flush pet waste down the toilet, most people have no desire to carry poop into the house. Still, the toilet can be an effective way to dispose of pet waste, as long as you don’t mind the extra work and water bill.
- The Trash: When going on a walk, the trash is the most convenient place for dog waste. After all, trash cans are just about everywhere. However, putting poop into the trash simply puts more plastic bags into the landfill, something that can be as damaging to the environment as leaving pet waste to leach bacteria into the soil.
- Digging a Hole: If you live somewhere with ample space, you may consider burying your dog’s waste. Though this dog waste disposal method is inexpensive, digging a hole every time your dog goes to the bathroom requires more time, effort and space than most people have to spare.
- Waste Removal Service: Hiring a waste removal service is the most convenient and sanitary way of removing dog waste from your yard. For a reasonable fee, you can keep your yard completely devoid of pet waste without having to do anything yourself. The best part is that you and your yard stay clean, and you end up with extra time to spend enjoying your pets’ company.
We’re the solution to stop the poo-lution! Pet Butler provides professional pet waste cleanup and removal services to homeowners and communities throughout the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. Call us today at (800) 738-2885 for more information about our pet waste removal and yard health services.
Like many homeowners, you probably put a great deal of effort into maintaining and improving your yard. So after hours of mowing the grass, watering the plants and removing the weeds, having your dog leave you several “presents” in the middle of it all can certainly darken your day. Fortunately, Pet Butler can help take care of all of your pet waste removal problems.
- Waste Removal: Pet Butler is a pet waste removal company, which means we will send someone to your home to clean up after your pet for you. Whether you would like us to come several times a week or simply when you are too busy for extra chores, we’re the team for the job.
- Lawn Protection: Dog waste can actually be very harmful to your yard. In addition to our regular waste removal services, we offer a special enzyme that can reduce the effects of urine stains on your lawn. We can also install a piddle post, which encourages your dog to relieve himself in one particular area of your yard.
- Odor Elimination: Dog poop often has a distinct, strong odor. That’s why we offer a special spray that can reduce or eliminate pet waste odor from your yard.
- Protection from Parasites: Dog waste isn’t just bad for your yard—it’s bad for your health, too. If your dog has intestinal parasites such as roundworm or hookworm, you or a family member may contract it through your pet’s waste. Though such occurrences are rare, Pet Butler can help bring the risk down to zero by safely removing waste for you.
To leave the dirty work to the professionals, call Pet Butler of Texas today! Pet Butler provides professional pet waste cleanup and removal services to homeowners and communities throughout the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We’re the solution to stop the poo-lution! Call us today at (800) 738-2885 for more information about our pet waste removal and yard health services.
Our recent blog posts have discussed the importance of a clean yard for both resale value and your family’s health. To learn more about these topics and what you can do to properly pick up after your pet, contact the pooper scooper experts at Pet Butler and read through the resources below.
- Learn about canine parvovirus and why it’s important to keep your yard free of waste with this health guide from WebMD.
- Did you know that improper pet waste disposal can end up affecting entire bodies of waters with significant water pollution? Learn more about the importance of proper pet waste management from the Environmental Protection Agency.
- If you are trying to sell your house, making your home as clean and appealing as possible, including disinfecting your yard of pet waste, can help to attract potential buyers. Here are some more tips for preparing and staging your home for a sale.
Pet Butler provides professional pet waste cleanup and removal services to homeowners and communities throughout the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We’re the solution to stop the poo-lution! Call us today at (800) 738-2885 for more information about our pet waste removal and yard health services.
Happy Independence Day! All of us at Pet Butler wish you a safe and wonderful holiday!
Sorry. No data so far.